Abbeystead Cathedral Yorkstone Paving
Our Abbeystead product range is highly versatile and can be used to create a range of design styles.
- This York Sandstone is one of the finest in England.
- It is a newly quarried stone with a sawn face.
- Each paving stone is hand finished by our team of skilled stonemasons, who create a beautiful natural edge, giving the product a more authentic, aged appearance.
- Abbeystead Cathedral york stone has a predominantly buff, sandy tone with some warmer, orange shades running throughout.
- It’s colouring beautifully complements, the tones found in areas such as the Cotswolds.
We calibrate this natural stone product to a thickness of 50mm, thus making it incredibly easy to lay. It is ideal for both internal and external use.
All prices are per m² excluding VAT