The Bronte Yorkstone Paving we supply is made from high quality natural sandstone from our quarry in Yorkshire.
Our Sawn Bronte Yorkstone has a characteristic finish and provides a high quality, timeless look to any project.
Sawn Yorkstone paving is cut six sides to specific sizes – this allows the stone to be laid with ease for internal and external projects. Typically, sawn Yorkstone paving is laid in a coursed layout.
- High quality natural sandstone, ethically sourced from our quarry in Yorkshire
- A combination of buff, grey tones
- Available in three finishes:
- Bronte Sawn ~ sawn face and sawn edges, calibrated thickness
- Bronte Natural ~textured face with sawn edges
- Bronte Cathedral ~ sawn face with natural edges
- Our Bronte Yorkstone has high durability and can be used to create a timeless look in any internal or external space
- Our Bronte Sawn Yorkstone has been awarded with a CE Mark, which demonstrates the high performance of this stone