Abbeystead Cathedral Yorkstone Paving
Our Abbeystead product range is highly versatile and can be used to create a range of design styles.
- This York Sandstone is one of the finest in England.
- It is a newly quarried stone with a sawn face.
- Each paving stone is hand finished by our team of skilled stonemasons, who create a beautiful natural edge, giving the product a more authentic, aged appearance.
- Abbeystead Cathedral york stone has a predominantly buff, sandy tone with some warmer, orange shades running throughout.
- It’s colouring beautifully complements, the tones found in areas such as the Cotswolds.
We calibrate this natural stone product to a thickness of 50mm, thus making it incredibly easy to lay. We also offer two different size options depending on the look you wish to achieve.
If you’re not sure which is best for you, speak with one of our advisors who would be happy to aid in your decision. It is ideal for both internal and external use.